|Hometown:||San Diego, Cal.|
|High School:||Canyon Crest Academy|
Junior Year (2016):
- Earned a spot on the GNAC Academic All-Conference Team.
- Only of two runners to compete in all nine meets.
- Posted a season-best time of 22:46 at the Emmanuel Invitational (Oct. 14).
- Recorded a top-20 finish at the Elms Invitational (Sept. 24).
Sophomore Year (2015);
- Only runner to compete in all nine races.
- Ran a season-best time of 22:10.5 at the Westfield State Invitational (10/10).
- Placed 16th – her highest finish of the year – with a time of 26:42 at the Elms Invitational (9/26).
- Finished 35th (21:53) at the Emmanuel Invitational and 36th (22:40) at the GNAC Championship.
- Earned varsity letters in track, field hockey and lacrosse.
- Helped CCA win the 2013 CIF Championship in field hockey.
- Competed on the JWU field hockey team her freshman year, earned Second-Team All-GNAC honors.
Major: Culinary Nutrition