Junior Year (2017-18):
- Earned First-Team All-GNAC singles honors.
- Finished with 11-3 singles record at number two and three.
- Ended conference play at 5-1.
Sophomore Year (2016-17):
- Named to the GNAC Academic All-Conference team.
- Earned Second-Team All-GNAC singles honors.
- Posted a 13-3 mark in singles, topped by 7-3 at number five.
- Started the year with a 9-0 record as part of a 5-0 GNAC slate.
Freshman Year (2015):
- Recorded an 11-4 record in singles, including 10-3 at number four singles. Went 4-1 during GNAC matches.
- Notched a 7-4 record at number three with partner Taylor Klein.
- Won both her singles and doubles matches against Suffolk in the GNAC Tournament (10/14).
- Varsity athlete all four years of high school.