- Johnson, N.Y.
- High School:
- Minisink Valley
Sophomore Year (2015):
- Earned Second-Team All-GNAC accolades in singles.
- Amassed a 13-2 singles record, 5-1 versus conference teams, at number three.
- Notched a 9-4 mark at number three doubles, going 7-4 with partner Lauren Torre.
- Won a pair of doubles matches and one singles bout during the GNAC Tournament.
Freshman Year (2014):
- Finished with a 10-2 singles record, playing at the third, fourth, fifth and six positions.
- Posted a 9-3 doubles record with her partner Stephanie Piperis at number two and three.