14 Kyra Selner
- Sterling, Va.
- High School:
Junior Year (2016):
- Earned First-Team All-GNAC accolades.
- Named to the GNAC Academic All-Conference Team.
- Awarded GNAC Player of the Week three times (September 12, September 19, October 17).
- Ranked in the GNAC top five for goals (17 – 4th), assists (6 – 5th) and points (40 – 4th).
- Third in the GNAC with five game-winning goals.
- Moved into third on the JWU career charts for goals (33) and points (83).
- Had seven multi-point games, including four with a pair of goals.
- Scored the game-winner in overtime against UMass-Dartmouth (Sept. 14).
Sophomore Year (2015):
- First-Team All-GNAC.
- Two-Time GNAC Player of the Week.
- Named to the GNAC Championships All-Tournament Team.
- Top three in the conference for points (2nd – 34), goals (2nd – 13) and assists (3rd – 8).
- Tied the JWU single-season record, and led the GNAC, with five game-winning goals.
- Her team-leading 13 goals are the sixth-most in a season.
- Recorded 34 points, ranking her seventh on the single-season charts.
- Also broke into the single-season charts for shots on goal (33-3rd) and shots (57-8th).
- Recorded a hat trick against Anna Maria (10/17) – the first by a Wildcat since the 2013 season.
- Had a pair of goals – including the game-winner in overtime – against St. Joseph’s (ME) in the quarterfinals of the GNAC Tournament (10/31).
- Scored at least one point in six of the last eight games of the season.
- Named GNAC Academic-All-Conference Selection.
Freshman Year (2014):
- Started 14 of 23 games played.
- Recorded three goals and three assists.
- Her first collegiate goal was the game-winner at Nichols (9/2).
- Had a goal and an assist at Anna Maria (9/27).
- Helped Dominion to the Virgina 4A State Championship her senior year.
- Earned Second-Team All-Conference 21 accolades.
- Four-year varsity letter winner.
Major: Culinary Nutrition