8 - Alex Fantasia
- Second-Team All-GNAC.
- Named to the GNAC All-Tournament Team.
- NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete
- Member of the GNAC Academic All-Conference team
- Second in the league, 53rd in the NCAA, with a .446 batting average that is fifth on the single-season charts.
- Also second in the GNAC, 43rd in the nation, with a .524 on-base percentage.
- Posted a .500 average during GNAC games.
- Third on the team, 13th in the GNAC with a .402 average
- Led the conference in walks, while rating four for on-base percentage and sixth in runs scored
- Played 44 games.
- Also made two appearances in the circle.
- Earned NFCA Academic All-Region and GNAC Academic All-Conference recognition.
- Posted a .368 average while recording 28 hits on the season.
- Second on the team with a .462 on-base percentage.
- Pitching, she recorded 21 innings pitched, finishing with a record of 1-2.
- Went 2-2 in the GNAC Championship game with an RBI vs Albertus Magnus.
- Named NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete.
- Three-year all-star on the diamond.
- Named team MVP as a senior.
- Earned varsity letters in soccer, track and softball.