19 Jennifer Corona
- Middle Island, N.Y.
- High School:
- Previous Team:
- NFCA Second-Team All-Region selection.
- GNAC Pitcher of the Year.
- First-Team All-GNAC.
- Member of the GNAC Academic All-Conference team.
- NFCA All-America Scholar-Athlete.
- Threw a perfect game against Anna Maria on March 25.
- Twice named GNAC Pitcher of the Week (3/6 & 3/27).
- Conference leader with 19 wins – placing her 19th in the country.
- Became the program’s all-time leader with 57 victories.
- Ranked second in the GNAC for strikeouts (151) and earned run average (2.11).
- GNAC Tournament MVP.
- Second-Team All-GNAC and ECAC Northeast
- Finished the year ranked 19th in the country, second in the league, with a 1.28 earned run average.
- Two-time GNAC Pitcher of the Week, her school-record 21 victories led the GNAC and were 15th in the country.
- Produced a league-best six shutouts, rating her 25th in the NCAA.
- GNAC Academic All-Conference
- NFCA Academic Recognition.
- Named Second-Team NFCA All-Northeast region.
- Third-Team All-GNAC selection.
- Led the GNAC with 17 wins on the year, and was fourth in the conference with 100 strikeouts.
- Also posted 21 hits on the season at the plate with a home run.
Major: Culinary Arts & Food Service Management.