|High School:||Harbor Fields|
Junior Year (2015-16):
- Competed in seven races.
- Finished second in “A” boat with a score of 42 at Mt. Hope Bay
- Beat out Vermont and Boston University at the Salt Pond
Invitational (9/27) with the Wildcat’s total points of 103.
- NE Dinghy finished third in “A” boat scoring points of 29 and
gaining second place overall.
Sophomore Year (2014-15):
- Seen in ten races.
- Came in first place in boat “A” with total points of 14.
- At the Salt Pond Invitational (9/27-28) received top ten
victories in all races competed.
- Held the first place victory at Southern Series Seven in boat “A”
- Had two first place finishes at New England Dinghy Invitational
(4/11-12) with a total points of 17.
- Came in first and second place scoring 24 points at Southern
Series Seven URI (4/18-19).
Freshman Year (2013-14):
- Raced in 11 meets.
- Finished first place in “A” boat at the Donaghy Bowl (9/22).
- Came in second place for “A” boat and received first place in
the first race of the weekend at Commonwealth Invitational
- At Caromdy’s Cup, won the day as Skipper.
- Had a third place finish at PC Invitational (11/2).
- Three top ten finishes at Veitor Trophy’s Invitational (3/19).
Major: Culinary Nutrition and food science