- Oxford, Conn.
- High School:
Junior Year (2015):
- One of only four runners on the team to race in all nine races.
- Crossed the line in 29:45 to finish a season-high 12th at the Elms Invitational (9/26).
- Fastest time of the season was a career-best 8k time of 23:23 at the Tri State meet (10/3).
- Placed 23rd at the GNAC meet (10/31) with a time of 30:38.
Sophomore Year (2014):
- Ran in nine races.
- Best time was a 29:33 at the Emmanuel Invitational.
- Posted a pair of top 25 finishes at the Roger Williams and Elms College Invitational.
- Finished 21st in the RWU Invitational to help the team to a 3rd place finish
- Placed 24th at the GNAC Championship with a time of 31:09.
Freshman Year (2013):
- Appeared in eight races.
- Ran a 5k time of 18:12 at the RWU Invitational.
- Top 8k time was a 29:27 at the Emmanuel Saints Invitational.
- Finished the GNAC championship in 31:35, good enough for 27th overall.
- Ran a time of 29:56 at the ECAC Championship.
- Four-year varsity cross country runner.
- Won state and New England Championship in track and field.
Major: Culinary Arts and Food Service Management