|High School:||Philadelphia Jr. Flyers|
|Team:||Philadelphia Jr. Flyers|
- Had two assists in the victory over Suffolk (11/21).
- Scored a goal in the game against UMass Boston (1/3).
- Earned Honorable Mention All-ECAC Northeast honors.
- Ranked fifth in the conference with 11 goals, ninth at 24 points.
- Recorded five multi-point games, including a career-high four points (four assists), in the 7-2 win over UMass Dartmouth (1/7).
- Scored the game-winning goal over Suffolk (2/28) during the ECAC quarterfinals.
- Recorded a pair of goals in the 5-2 victory over Assumption (11/25).
- Scored at least one point in six-straight games.
- Had three power play goals and one short-handed goal.
- Saw action in all 27 games while putting up a 4-9-13 line.
- Nine assists ranked him fourth on the squad.
- Had a pair of two-point games – two assists versus Suffolk (11/14) as well as a goal and an assist versus Curry (2/25).
- One of the fastest skaters on the Wildcat roster, he saw time on both the power play and penalty kill
- Split the 2011-12 season between the Buffalo Regals of the of the Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League and the Iron Range Iron Heads of the SIJHL. Had a 26-24-50 line while with the Iron Heads.
- Spent the 2012-13 season with current Wildcat Fran Mackin while playing for the Philadelphia Jr. Flyers of the AJHL. Scored 17 goals while helping with 15 assists for 32 points while in Philadelphia.
GP G A PTS PIM PPG SHG ENG GWG
26 8 12 20 8 3 0 1 2
27 11 13 24 2 3 1 1 1
27 4 9 13 6 0 0 0 0