3 Raquel Pederzani
- First-Team All-GNAC.
- Led the GNAC and ranked 21st in the NCAA with an 85.9 free throw percentage.
- Ninth in the GNAC at 14.4 points per game – which increased to 15.1 ppg. versus GNAC teams – while also rating in the top 10 for steals and assists.
- Scored 20 points at Rivier (2/8) to become the sixth player in school history to reach 1,000 points.
- Reached double figures 24 times, topped by 22 in the win at Lasell (1/21).
- Just missed her first triple-double as she scored 18 points, handed out a career-high 12 assists and grabbed seven rebounds against St. Joseph's (2/23) in the GNAC Tournament.
- Member of the GNAC Academic All-Conference Team
- First-Team All-GNAC
- Played in 26 games.
- Had the second highest overall PPG at 11.7.
- Scored her season high of 26 points against Eastern Conn. St. (1/7).
- Had a total of 115 assists and had a pair of seven assists in two games.
- 77.97 pct in free throws.
- Earned Third-Team All-GNAC honors.
- Twice named GNAC Rookie of the Week (January 5 & February 9).
- Member of the GNAC All-Tournament Team after scoring in double digits in all three games.
- Third in the conference for three-point percentage (39.9%) and ninth in points (384).
- Ranked in the GNAC Top 15 for 15 categories.
- Scored 41 points with eight assists and six steals to earn a spot on the GNAC All-Tournament team.
- Team leader at 13.2 ppg.
- Topped 20 points in five contests, including a season-high 27 at Anna Maria (1/19/15). Made a season-best five three-pointers.
- Recorded a double-double with 20 points and a season-high 10 assists against Pine Manor (1/15/15).
- Also a member of the Wildcat women's lacrosse team.
- Chosen First-Team All-State her senior year from the Providence Journal and Rhode Island Coaches Association.
- Named Third-Team All-State honors as a junior from the RICA.
- Averaged 8.1 points, 8.0 assists, 5.1 steals her senior year.