19 Jennifer Corona
|Hometown:||Middle Island, N.Y.|
- GNAC Tournament MVP.
- Second-Team All-GNAC and ECAC Northeast
- Finished the year ranked 19th in the country, second in the league, with a 1.28 earned run average.
- Two-time GNAC Pitcher of the Week, her school-record 21 victories led the GNAC and were 15th in the country.
- Produced a league-best six shutouts, rating her 25th in the NCAA.
- GNAC Academic All-Conference
- NFCA Academic Recognition.
- Named Second-Team NFCA All-Northeast region.
- Third-Team All-GNAC selection.
- Led the GNAC with 17 wins on the year, and was fourth in the conference with 100 strikeouts.
- Also posted 21 hits on the season at the plate with a homerun.
Major: Culinary Arts & Food Service Management.